Freitag, 18. Juni 2010

All is well that ends well

All the stress I have had before coming to Texas, getting my visa, booking a flight, coming up with enough money, buying health insurence. All the stress I have had coming to Texas, getting things straightened out with soo many people, losing old friends, finding new ones in the process. All the stress I had being in Texas, getting school work done for both UT and Uni Essen, adjusting to the work load, the people, the language, the culture. Yes, life indeed has given me a lemon. But you know what they say: When life gives you a lemon, ask for salt and tequila. And so I did, I took the tequila. And it was good. I have had an amazing time. Thank you UT, thank you Austin, thank you America.

This was the German speaking.

Over and out.

1 Kommentar: